Reviews & T&C's
What People Are Saying About Us
"Great job. We have been using Cal2 for a number of years and plan to use their services again.”
Prior Pursglove College
"I would definitely recommend Cal2. Polite, hard working and good work!”
Debbie, Crazy Corners
“Cal2 delivered exactly what we asked for. They were very easy to deal with and a great price.”
Mark, Bespoke Cabinet Builders
Terms and Conditions
1. Accounts in respect of goods & services provided by Cal2 Ltd are due for payment upon completion (or account if specifically given that in writing or as in clause 2). If payment is not received within seven days of date agreed, we reserve the right to charge and add collection charges. If payment is not received by the due date all guarantees, warranties on service and materials will be cancelled. All goods and services provided by Cal2 Ltd will remain the property of Cal2 Ltd until the full and final payment is made. Late payment charges will be incurred 3% per each day over
2. Cal2 Ltd reserve the right to charge the client for the 1st fixing of cables prior to the full completion of systems
3. In the event of non payment for the goods and services provided by Cal2 Ltd, an agent, servant of Cal2 Ltd may enter upon the buyer’s premises and remove such goods as belong to Cal2 Ltd under clause 1. Any agent or servant of Cal2 Ltd will not be liable for any damage caused in the recovery of goods.
4. No work will be carried out upon a Cal2 Ltd installation by any agent, other than that agent appointed by Cal2 Ltd If the installation has been tampered with by any person other than that agent appointed by Cal2 Ltd the guarantees/ warranties are void.
5. Cal2 Ltd will not be held responsible for damage due to fire, storm, tempest, dampness, accident, misuse or neglect.
6. Cal2 Ltd will not be held responsible for the failure of a system to activate, if the system has not been tested & serviced on a regular basis. The customer should keep records of testing in the log book provided.
7. Your system as installed or taken over by Cal2 Ltd will be guaranteed and maintained as necessary as part of the original agreement period of 12 months from the date of installation or takeover. Thereafter we strongly recommend that you have the system tested by Cal2 Ltd at least on a yearly basis. If any system is dropped from the maintenance programme Cal2 Ltd reserve the right to remove all logos, signs and telephone numbers from the system / bell boxes etc. Including the S.S.A.I.B certificate, this may invalidate your insurance policies
8. The company, its agent and servants shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused, with the exception of a wilful act. The company shall not be liable for any losses, damage or delay whatsoever, arising from any cause outside the control of the company.
9. Any items deemed valuable by the customer, material, carpets, part or parts of the household contents, etc. must be removed at the customer’s expense before work can begin.
10. The customer must ensure the working environment meets all the requirements of the Health and Safety Policies of this company and the Health and Safety Executive.
11. Cal2 Ltd undertakes only to bring plastering and decoration work to a rough rendered finish. All fine finishes are to be completed at the client’s expense.
12. Our Free 24hour call out is limited to 3 Free callouts per annum, any other calls may be charged at our standard rate. Callouts found to be not related to system fault, may be chargeable at any time, i.e. damaged cables, cobwebs, faulty manual door closers etc.
This survey has been prepared before shop-fitting or building alterations have taken place. A charge may be made for any additional work arising from structural alterations found at the time of the installation.
All or any Civil Work necessary and essential to the installation of the Alarm Specification is the financial and management responsibility of the client. Delays and interruptions to the Alarm Installation may carry a surcharge proportional to the additional engineering time on site.